In Case You Missed It – the March 2012 Edition
From the web site:
- Pinterest 102
- Multiple Personalities: Facebook Pages
- Home Fruitification: iTunes Home Sharing
- Home Fruitification: AirPort and AirPlay
- Why Won’t My New Password Work On My iPad?
- The Pomodoro Technique
- My Son Grounded Me From Facebook
- Ever wonder what exactly “4G” means in the ads? 3G? LTE? This is a great “written in English” explanation of these things. 4G or Not 4G
- If you haven’t already switched to the Facebook Timeline, you will soon be forced to update. We’ve put together some information on how to get started. Facebook Timeline
- This is a great article about using technology to regain focus. If your tools take up more time than your work, your process and tools are too complicated! What tools or apps do you use to help you stay focused and manage your work? – via Lifehacker
- Where to Speak on your iPhone 4 – via Tidbits
- With swackett, they take the weather and dress your “peeps” with what’s appropriate for the weather. Its available for iPhone users and sadly, no iPad app or Android app yet.
- Are you a Microsoft Word user? Here are a few tips that might be useful (video is included) – via yahoo.com
- This is worth the 5 minutes to watch. Social Identity in Three Layers ow.ly/9XCHg via @idonotes
- Don’t Be a Minimalist: Regain Focus With Technology ow.ly/9XhXK via @lifehackorg
- We will definitely be checking out Swackett, a visual weather app to help you dress for the weather ow.ly/9MPRU Thanks @digitwirl!
- How Evernote Made Doing My Taxes a Total Breeze ng4p.us/zXNdt8 via @nerdgap
- A little microphone trickery on the iPhone – a few things I’ll bet you didn’t know (I didn’t) – http://bit.ly/GDDR0y (via
- Tablet Considerations: iPad vs. Nook & Kindle Fire http://bit.ly/za1bdI via
Have a great April – hope everyone’s Spring Break was a good one!
(EDITOR’S NOTE/UPDATE: Some of the links were incorrect on the post – they’ve been corrected. Thanks for letting us know, my apologies and thanks for reading.)
See something we missed? Got a question you’d like to see answered here? Just want to chat us up?
Try one of these: