Yes, we have a comment policy. It’s unfortunate, but in today’s world of “I can say whatever I want on the Internet”, we need to lay down some ground rules for posting comments. They’re pretty relaxed, really, and for the most part common sense. So here goes.
By commenting, you agree to the following:
- Keep Comments On Topic – Any comment that appears to be off-topic will be edited or deleted.
- Own Your Comment – We prefer that you use your real name or your normal nickname (provided your nickname is something you can utter at Thanksgiving dinner).
- External Linking – Relevant links that add value are great and we encourage it. Shameless self-promotion and posting of irrelevant links will most likely result in your comment being deleted.
- Profanity – This is a family show, so keep the profanity and offensive language somewhere else. In order for this site to be helpful, it also needs to be civil.
- Personal Attacks – Personal attacks on anyone (either the authors or other commentators) will result in removal from the site. That’s a promise.
- Editors’ Right – While we encourage comments that challenge us or offer constructive criticism, we reserve the right to edit or remove any post, for any reason. That’s why they make us editors.
If we’ve edited or deleted your comment, and you think we’re wrong, we’ll listen. We may not agree, but we’ll listen.
Thank you for adding to the discussion and we appreciate your feedback!